10 Minute Maintenance
10 MINUTE MAINTENANCE PROCEDURE
1. Turn pump or pumps off.
2. Empty skimmer baskets.
3. Empty Polaris bag.
4. Test chlorine and pH.
5. Turn filter valve to backwash position.
6. Turn main pump on, let pump run in this cycle until sight glass is clear, or about 1 minute in normal conditions.
7. Turn off main pump.
8. Turn filter valve to the rinse position.
9. Turn main pump on, let pump run in this cycle until sight glass is clear, or about 30 seconds in normal conditions.
10. Turn main pump off.
11. Return filter valve to the filter position.
12. Remove pump basket and clean debris.
13. Fill chlorinator with tablets or sticks.
14. Set dial on chlorinatior to administer chlorine(1 being lowest ; 5 being highest).
15. Prime pump if necessary by adding water to pump basket.
16. Turn on main pump.
17. If pool needs to be shocked, pour shock slowly though the skimmer that is the closest to the pump. NEVER pour shock over tablets or sticks!
18. Check skimmers more often if you have alot of trees.
19. Brush pool at least once a month.
THE FOLLOWING TIPS AND INSTRUCTIONS ARE TO HELP YOU MAINTAIN YOUR NEW SWIMMING POOL PROPERLY:
When adding shock to your pool, do as follows:
• Disconnect the Polaris and take it toys, floats, etc. out of the pool.
• With pump running in filter mode, slowly pour shock into the skimmer.
• DO NOT SWIM FOR 4 HOURS!
• Bring a water sample weekly or once a month.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
• NEVER backwash or lower water level in pool during heavy rains or wet conditions.
• Never clean liner with household detergents such as: Comet, Soft Scrub, etc...
• Clean liner with a swimming pool vinyl cleaner.
• At the first sign of a problem bring a water sample to Swimming Pools of Tupelo.
• NEVER mix chemicals, NEVER mix different brands of chemicals, NEVER pour shock over tablets or sticks.
• NEVER let children play on safety rope.
• Do not run on the diving boards.
• Maximum weight on diving board is 250-300lbs.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SWIMMING POOLS OF TUPELO FOR ALL YOUR POOL AND SPA NEEDS.
SWIMMING POOLS OF TUPELO & MORE SUPERSTORE
1215 NELLE ST
TUPELO, MS 38801(662)-842-8009